What is Interventional Pain Management?
According to the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (ASIPP), interventional pain management is a “discipline of medicine devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of pain related disorders.” Interventional pain medicine utilizes a multidisciplinary approach, in which a team of healthcare professionals work together, to provide a full range of treatments and services for patients suffering from chronic and/or acute pain.
The goals of interventional pain management are to relieve, reduce, or manage pain and improve a patient’s overall quality of life through minimally invasive techniques specifically designed to diagnose and treat painful conditions. Interventional pain management also strives to help patients return to their everyday activities quickly.
Feel the Difference
- State-of-the-art Facility and Equipment
- Highly Skilled Professional and Experienced Staff
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Safe and Effective Treatments
- MSK Ultrasound and/or Fluoroscopy Guided Injections
- Coordination of Care with Referring Doctors
- Warm, Friendly Atmosphere
- Timely Appointments and Reminders
- Easy Access Parking