Pain Management Specialists of North FL, PA has been successfully diagnosing and treating Workers Compensation cases since 1999. We work closely with your adjuster or case manager, medical doctors, attorneys, and insurance companies on cases involving auto accidents and injuries on the job.
Case Management Services
Timely communication is a very important part of any effective team. We help keep employers and insurance companies informed on the status of an injured worker. Please call our Workers Compensation Coordinator if you have any questions.
Pain Management Specialists of North FL, PA offers an on-site pharmacy service to help eliminate long waits at the pharmacy, days of waiting for authorizations, and co-pays. If a medication was prescribed by our physician, it is dispensed on-site. All prescriptions are pre-packaged by dose and size, double sealed and labeled. In Workers’ Compensation cases, regardless of the claim status, patients will receive their medication before leaving the office. We do not dispense narcotics on-site.
Referrals and Authorizations
Please have your adjuster, case manager call our office 904 460 9555 if you need a pain management consultation. Our doctor evaluates your medical records and your adjuster or case manager will be informed if you have been accepted for a consultation. All services will be authorized in writing prior to your office visit. We fax your progress report to your adjuster or case manager within 24 hours of your visit.
We strive to provide the highest level of care to all of our patients. We understand that a work injury can be stressful and debilitating. We are here to help you feel better and get back to work!
Pain Management Specialists of North FL, PA accepts patients who have been involved in an auto accident. If you are interested in becoming a patient, please call 904 460 9555.
- Accidents must be insured claims, meaning one of the parties involved has insurance benefits.
- You need to have health insurance. Once your auto accident insurance is exhausted, we will bill your health insurance.
- We do not accept letter of protection from attorneys.
- You need to have a claim number, date of accident, and name of your adjuster or case manager.
- Our doctor will review your medical records to determine if you are a candidate for our clinic.
- You are responsible for your deductible or copay.
We work closely with your attorney and/or case manager and maintain detailed records to accurately document your case. Call us today to find out if we can help you (904) 460-9555.